Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BLAME

friends?
lecturers?
society?
the leaders?
the system?
GOD?

whenever things goes wrong, we will automatically blame on someone or something..
shouldn'e we be accountable for what we have done?
aren't we be responsible for our own life?
what is right or wrong.. what to do and what not to do..
what are the consequences of this and that..

we always point at others.. someone or something to blame on.. i know i always did.. makes me feel powerless of my own life.. dependent on someone or something else...



my friend has this on his T-shirt... got me thinking when i first saw it.. what it means.. slow huh? well... now i know... be responsible for my own life and dont blame on others when things don't turn out the way i wanted... the consequences of my action

1 comment:

-weii- said...

Seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and His righteousness
let all these things shall be added unto you... =)

God is just a prayer away...tell Him what you have in mind first...and that's when you don't need to blame yourself =)