Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a new chapter

stepping into a new chapter of my life... finally its over.. *sigh* am i suppose to sigh in relief? *taking deep breath* well.. 2 years in kindergarden, 6 years in primary school, 5 years in secondary school, 3 years in college, 3 years in university. 19 years of education and finally its over... *sigh* looking back.. all the friends that i've made. some missing, not keeping in touch but i guess they alive are some where in one corner of the earth. some i know is well and alive in another corner of the earth. some are dead. all the characters in my life... memories.. sweet... bitter... sour... spicy... all the flavours they bring into my life... i thank God for all of them and all that i have went through.. God is good. preparing the path that i need to walk to mould me into the person i am today. i know he is making winders out of my life and still moulding me everyday..

closing that chapter is not easy and starting a new chapter is not easy as well.. when i was closing that chapter.. i look back and somehow i am reluctant to close it.. i was in the comfort zone.. stepping into a new chapter, everyting is so uncertain. the end of my FAMO sholarship(Father Mother Scholarship). where am i heading. the surroundings are new. new faces. new roads. new town. working life is so exciting.. all the adventure.. the uncertain direction.. the consequencess of my actions.. my future.. though sometimes i feel unsecure, God constantly reminds me.. "seek ye first the kingdom of the lord".. i know he is there to protect me and guide me. my future is in his hands..

i am grateful and i thank God for giving this opprtunity to work here in this company.. i'm now stepping into a working life.. be independent and responsible with my own money.. it has already been one month since i took up my first job as an engineer in SSR Tech Sdn Bhd in Penang, Malaysia, a USA based company. as a fresh meat in this working life, i'm still excited to wake up every morning to go to work.. hopefully i will still be as excited as this in years to come..

No comments: